Flexi Slat Beds
At Inhabit we specialise in European style flexible slat beds which we have retailed since their introduction to New Zealand. Our customers choose these beds because:
– A separate row of slats for each side of the bed means no roll together or partner sleep disturbance.
– ‘Replace’ your bed every 8-12 years by changing slats and mattress only.
– Tensioners (a double slat) can be used to make one side stronger or firmer.
– Clean uncluttered lines suit small spaces.
– Excellent for asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
And most important of all, correct postural support and a good night’s sleep!
Below is a selection from our range, many more designs are available.
Futon Beds and Mattresses
In keeping with our environmental policies, Inhabit futon bases are constructed from plantation pine with saligna slats. Simply styled to complement our Japanese style futon mattresses, they also make comfortable supportive beds with standard innerspring mattresses.
All our futon mattresses and bed bases are made in New Zealand.
Our range of New Zealand made bedroom furniture has been carefully selected to complement our bed designs. Please contact us or see in store for more options.